Do you have experience with physician credentialing and verification? Are you detail-oriented and able to work under deadlines? We are currently recruiting for a Credentialing Specialist for a growing healthcare company in the East Memphis area. The ideal candidate will be adept at obtaining, verifying and maintaining each provider’s credentials with hospitals. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we look forward to hearing from you today!
- Establish client’s needs and expectations to ensure solid working relationship with each client
- Manage the completion and submission of hospital applications
- Carefully review all provider applications to ensure their experience and background is a good fit for the company and the applicable hospital
- Use discretion in the submission of provider applications to hospitals and avoid submission of applications with red flags
- Coordinate assignments for the Screening & Enrollment Assistant and Operations Assistant
- Develop and maintain all policies and procedures for department processes and revise as needed
- Manage the re-credentialing of all clinicians for the hospitals at which they work
- Collaborate closely with the scheduling team, recruitment team and other internal departments to better prioritize work flow
- Design and update the provider screening portion of MD-Staff and ensure all provider data remains current
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- HIPAA (2 years of experience is required)
- Multi-tasking (2 years of experience is required)
- Organization (2 years of experience is required)
- Physician relations (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Provider credentialing (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.