Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for a recruiter to join our onsite team. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who have a flexible schedule looking to work in light industrial environment are encouraged to apply today! Please email your resume to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org for immedaite consideration.
- Recruiting in high volume light industrial setting
- Composing and managing large-volume mass communications
- Participating in the hiring process by administering skill assessments, processing applications, and references
- Coordinating onsite drug testing efforts
- Maintaining electronic and paper records to ensure effective, orderly and legal storage of personnel data
- Providing administrative assistance to staff (Updating databases, filing, reference checks, scanning, and other administrative duties as assigned
- Undertaking any other tasks deemed appropriate to this role, as directed by the Site Manager
- Direct Sourcing
- High Volume
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 AM - 6:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.