The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering high volume calls and providing first class customer service to all potential and existing customers. Candidates should have at least 2-3 years of customer service experience and able to follow policies and procedures. Administrative duties is a plus.
- Answer high volume calls with professionalism.
- Assist with administrative duties by gathering paperwork, making sure it's complete and accurate, and submitting it for review.
- Research and resolve discrepancies.
- Work closely with other departments.
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Basic Software Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.