Description:This role is for an experienced Global Stock Plan Services Operations Associate who handles high volume, complex, and sensitive transactions. This role will include processing share transfer requests, clearing outstanding debits, resolution of escalated issues, reissues, processing and investigating payments, check and Fed wire disbursements, check stop payments, etc. Associates are required to meet production and quality standards, cross train in multiple functions, adhere to compliance and control guidelines, and interact with internal and external clients, as well as peers in phones and operations.
- Exceptional Quality Subject Matter Expertise in a core line of business
- Excellent and efficient communication (written, oral, listening)
- Strong interpersonal and service skills
- Desire to go above and beyond on every request
- Highly motivated professional with problem solving ability and personal accountability
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge in an ever changing environment
- Finance Model
- Financial Analysis
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.