We're committed to attracting, finding and hiring the best talent for our bank. Creating a talented and diverse workforce enabling us to lead technology innovation and creating the best products and services for our global clients. Being part of our Recruiting team, you will help find the very best talent in the market and recruit Technology professionals for business critical vacancies, working hand in hand with our hiring community. Our recruiting model focuses on Geographical markets, this enables you to become a subject matter expert for the location that you work in, understanding your market and being able to find and attract talent for the location that you support.
- 3+ years experience with full life cycle recruiting that includes working in a fast paced technology recruiting environment
- Experience in both corporate and agency is desired
- Direct sourcing tools and approaches such as social media, x-ray searches, etc.
- Prior success at delivering talent pipelines for technology groups
- An ability to drive through challenges using innovative approaches and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of levels of candidates and clients
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.