An award-winning design and development agency is looking for an experienced project manager in Glastonbury, CT! The ideal candidate will have a "go-getter" and "work hard play hard" mentality. You would be in charge of creating interactive digital and print soulutions for a diverse client base in a fun, and energetic enviornment. Organization and communication are a must, as well as the will to learn and progress.
- Develop and manage project plans and work with team leads and project team to execute plans
- Monitor day-to-day activites and be activley involved with project team
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization and deliverable dates
- Plan and prioritize all deliverable resources across projects
- Proactivley identify opportunities and deliver improvements
- Ability to work closley with team members
- Project Manager
- Decision Making
- Oral Communication
- Creating Presentations
- Problem Solving
- Project Management Skills and Tools
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.