A Rockville company in major growth mode is seeking detail-oriented, Excel savvy Customer Order Coordinators to assist in the organization and coordination of fufilling customer orders!
- The role is temporary, during a peak season period, but ongoing
- Role may be remote, but only local candidates will be considered
- Manage equipment orders making sure they are delivered correctly and on time
- Answer client phone calls and department phone calls
- Data entry: Confirm delivery addresses with end users for equipment orders.
- Coordinate delivery of machines between Company vendors and the end users.
- Schedule trainings for teams
- Coordinate and communicate between departments on behalf of logistics team
- Responsible for responding to customer inquiries about their orders and delivery time, in a timely manner.
- Handle document management, working heavily in Excel and shared file drives
- Track orders and order information
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Order Fulfillment
- order management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Order Filling
- Scheduling Appointments (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Oral Communication
- Order Processing
- Vendor Management
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.