We are offering an exciting opportunity with Randstad at Bloom Energy, technology, to work with technology developed for NASA's Mars program. We seek your experience in this highly technical field as we revolutionize clean energy.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Administrator/Receptionist to join the team! bloomcareeropportunity
• Answer, screen and transfer all incoming calls
• Meet and greet all visitors and assist them in a prompt and professional manner
• Assist with employee badging
• Receive, sort and distribute mail and faxes
• Prepare and send out packages via USPS, UPS and FedEx
• Data Entry
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable at all times
• Will work on special projects as assigned
• Copying and filing
• Miscellaneous office duties
- Administrative Duties
- Answering Phones
- Greeting Customers
- Mail Distribution
- Receptionist Duties
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.