Do you have experience in administrative work? We are actively recruiting for a self-motivated and experienced Administrative Assistant to support our client's HR needs. You will provide staff assistance in the HR department including policies, procedures and operations. Previous human resources or administrative assistant experience is a plus.
- Assist leadership with daily business needs.
- Coordinate employee recruitment efforts to include sourcing candidates, interviewing, and scheduling
- Successfully onboard new employees. This will include submitting required applications for clearance.
- Assist with conducting new hire orientation and required training.
- Maintaining accurate training records to ensure employees are compliant.
- Assist with telephone coverage.
- Perform all other office duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- Office Support
- Warehouse Systems
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Human Resources
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.