Would you consider yourself fast and accurate when it comes to data entry? Are you well organized and exceptional at managing your time without supervision? The candidate we are searching for also has general office skills such as; answering phones, customer service, scanning/copying, basic accounting (a plus) and the ability to work in a sometimes noisey and fast paced office all while maintaining a positive attitude. If this sounds like you, apply and attached your updated resume.
- Exceptional data entry skills, Excel Spreadsheets
- Organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Administractive skills
- Multi-tasking in a busy office setting
- Computer and technical skills (ablility to learn new software)
- Possible accounting
- Knowledge of logistics a plus
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Entering Data
- Time Management
- Using Excel Spreadsheets
- Advanced computer skills
- Answering Phones
- basic accounting
- knowledge of logistics
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.