Our client, a well-known, Global Beauty Company, is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Project Mnager to help support Global Brands and Operations. This role will manage SKU Portfolio Optimization efforts and execution of STAR Process, support and drive continuous improvement of STAR Process and provide analytical assistance for service and inventory optimization as needed.
- Project STAR (75%)
- Align with Brand Marketing and GBSC lead on STAR programs for execution
- Coordinate execution with Regions/Functions/Brand to ensure timely SKU retirement while mitigating risk to inventory and service
- Drive process by leveraging the STAR Console, SKU reports and analytical tools
- Manage FED Exception requests to align with regional need
- Lead monthly discussions with Regions/Functions to track progress
- Escalate risks to GBSC Brand Ops lead for resolution with Brand Marketing
- Work with Brand Ops lead to ensure standardization in performance management performance management
- Participate in Brand IIT meetings and follow up on action items
- Support Brand Ops lead in prep work for Global Service Meetings
- Support GBSC Brand Ops lead in prep work for Global SIOP
- Provide OE lead with support related to monthly reporting
- Monitor regional performance related to opportunities and tactics
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Project Management
- Project Management Professional
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.