One of our reputable clients is looking for their next Purchasing & Inventory Analyst. The ideal candidate will bring knowledge of purchasing and inventory pricipals in a manufacturing organization while also having a deep understanding of the entire supply chain. The ideal candidate also has worked with multiple vendors at any given time with some of these companies being on a global scale. If you are someone who is great at ordering and maintaining inventory who also loves numbers, this is the role for you!
- Reviews requisitions, confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price availability and delivery schedule.
- Reviews purchase order claims, pricing and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Determines methods of procurement such as direct purchase or bid.
- Prepares purchase orders or bid requests writing specification sheets.
- Communicates with outside vendors domestic & international and export/import on on-going projects and future goals.
- Reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased costs, delivery product quality or performance.
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, vendors and others to determine source of trouble and takes corrective action.
- Analyzes marketing and sales surveys on current and new product concepts-prepares cost analysis sheet.
- Inventory Auditing
- Stock Handling
- Product Handling
- Certified Purchasing Manager
- State and Local Planning
- Operational and Strategy Alignment
- Spending Analysis and Control
- Management Discussion and Analysis
- Inventory - Physical
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM)
- Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
- Stock Management
- Materials Management
- Cycle Counting
- Order Fulfillment
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.