Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inputting account and tax information into excel and company data bases
- Researching and reviewing account information and requests
- Reviewing information for accuracy and validating data.
- Identifying discrepancies in data and collaborating with other departments to get correct information
- Assist with compiling statistical reports
- Prepare weekly reporting
- Special projects as assigned
Working hours: M-F 8-5
--Previous data entry and customer service experience required
--Exceptional communication skills
--Ability to communicate with external customers and internal business partners via phone and email
--Excellent MS Excel skills
--Excellent organizational skills
--Time Management skills
--Interpersonal skills to work closely with the team to communicate regularly on daily progress.
--Previous data validation/QA experience is a plus.
--Spanish speaking is a plus
--High school diploma or equivalent
--Temporary (4 month assignment)
--Monday- Friday : 8:00AM-5:00PM
Please apply TODAY to this immediate opportunity. Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.