Do you have experience leasing or working in property management? Do you like helping people to find and love their home? If so, we are actively recruiting for an Assistant Property Manager for a property in Coconut Creek.
- Lease apartments and provide apartment tours to prospective residents
- Follow up with prospective residents over the phone
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective and current residents
- Assist to arrange move in and move out dates
- Oversee vendor work orders as required for landscape, maintenance, housekeeping, etc
- Tracks resident issues to enable Property Manager to identify major problems or trends
- Maintains files, mail, binders, and office supply inventory
- Assists residents with account balance inquiries.
- Ensures all safety precautions and procedures are followed while performing duties.
- Performs property inspections as directed
Working hours: 9:00am-6:00pm
- Must have leasing or property management experience
- Must have experience with property management software. Onesight or Yardi preferred.
This is a temporary to permanent position.
Pay: $16 hr
Interviews are happening immediately.
Please reply with resume or email me if you are interested:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.