A major financial institution is hiring in Chandler! If you have experience in financial services and are interested in research/investigation, please see the description below!
FINANCIAL CRIMES SPECIALIST
Training Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Regular Schedule: After training, will be Monday through Friday 9:30 pm to 6:30 pm or 10:00 am to 6:30 pm
Location: Chandler, AZ 85286 or Tempe, AZ 85282
- Reviews, verifies and/or identifies customer transactions to detect/prevent financial crimes activities
- Researches policy violations and suspicious situations in order to mitigate and/or recover losses
- Monitors moderate to complex account activity which requires research that may involve multiple transaction channels
- Will use multiple online systems and tools/models
- May perform general account functions including closing accounts, placing holds/restraints
- Document research findings and actions on cases for possible referrals to other departments
- May contact customers and/or vendors to validate transactions
- May maintain files, records, databases and prepare standard/routine management reports
- Prepares required documentation for cases/claims
- May identify control failures in bank processes
- 1+ years financial industry experience
- Excellent technical and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and use multiple screens and systems simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow set processes
Working hours: Monday through Friday
If you're interested and qualified for the position, please send resumes to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.