Randstad is seeking a DRG Subject Matter Expert for their Jacksonville location. The DRG will manage the auditing team responsible for reviewing select cases for coding and reimbursement appropriate.This Position is located on the Mandarin side of Jacksonville near 32223.
-Train audit staff to achieve program goals
- Perform quality assurance audits
- Manage facility disputes
- Provide daily support and direction of program activities
Working hours: 8-5pm
- Certified Coding Specialist
- Registered Health Information Technology
- Must have 7-10 years of MS DRG and APR DRGS expeirence.
- Expert knodledge of ICD-9 official coding guidelines.
- IDC-10 training
- Must have experience with encoder tools
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills, 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel,PowerPoint,Outlook and word
- Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist
Please apply to posting if interested and email email@example.com with an updated resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.