Duration: ASAP-8/1/18 (Temp to Hire)
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
- Provide expertise or general support by reviewing, researching, investigating, processing and adjusting EPS enrollments
- Authorize enrollment or refer to investigators for further review
- Analyze and identify trends and provides reports as necessary
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Provide excellent customer service
Working hours: M-F 8am-5pm
Must have qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience analyzing and solving customer problems in an healthcare office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Experience in using excel to create and maintain spreadsheet, Word for documentation.
- Ability to screen and populate from different sources.
- Experience using Microsoft Office to manage emails.
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.