Our client, a large Pharmaceutical company, located in Monroeville, PA, has an immediate need for Patient services Representatives. This is a long term position paying $15-$18 an hour.
Under general direction of an Operations Manager, responsible for providing well defined services to patients, providers and caregivers. Team members will work interactively with patients and their healthcare providers to complete enrollment activities, answer basic program inquiries, and help coordinate access to therapies through the patient's healthcare provider.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
a. Inbound Phone Queue/General Program Inquires
b. Determination for support programs (Copay, PAP, Medicaid, etc.)
c. Pharmacy triage and coordination
d. Order processing for wholesale orders
e. Other follow-up activities (missing info, prior authorization, etc.)
f. Intakes and reports adverse events as directed.
2. Researches and resolves any claim denials or underpayment of claims.
3. Effectively utilizes various means for collecting information using approved methods, which could include phone, fax, mail, and online methods.
4. Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers; resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
5. Works with patient, provider and or internal shared services to ensure all necessary documentation is received and complete in accordance with program policy.
Working hours: 8:00am- 4:30pm
?? 9:00am ?? 5:30pm (2)
?? 11:30am ?? 8:00pm
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or GED required.
Customer service experience
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
2. Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships.
3. Strong interpersonal skills.
4. Strong mathematical skills.
5. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
6. General knowledge of accounting principles, pharmacy operations, and medical claims.
7. General knowledge of health care billing preferred.
8. Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
9. Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.