The Marketing Coordinator/Executive Assistant provides overall support to the Global Package Design (GPD) & Global Marketing Innovation (GMI) team with specific focus on special projects and managing and tracking all department invoices and expenses to be processed on time and coded within payment terms.
- Consistent support to GPD Category Managers on expenses and calendar management including preparation and scheduling for all meetings, as well as all administrative related tasks
- Support Category Managers to track and reconcile Global budgets and general ledger classifications for GPD (all categories).
- Analyze category reports monthly and provide Global Finance with month end accruals
- Responsible to work with finance to create & manage end of year accrual list for GPD team
- Create and manage processing of purchase orders for the GPD Team
- Responsible for coordination of temporary labor force in GPD
- Spearhead ongoing database improvements
- Assist on special team projects
- Organize and monitor travel for internal team
- Liaison with outside vendors to keep account up to date and resolve billing discrepancies
- Work closely with facilities/OPS to manage space, materials & equipment for team
Working hours: Mon to Fri 8am-5pm
10 years experience as an Executive Assistant
Cosmetics industry experience highly desirable
Proficient with Microsoft office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Ability to manage multiple projects
Ability research , track , and documents results
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.