ACCOUNTABILITY - PRIMARY DUTIES
- Creates or verifies work plans submitted to him/her, including parts requirements, switching and tagging requests and resources, required permits, instructions, standards, designs, procedures, prints, maps, etc.
- Works with Field Supervisors to determine critical path activities; creates estimates of man-hour and equipment requirements and time required to complete the job.
- Develops, coordinates, and/or reviews work plans for project schedules and maintenance schedules to minimize schedule impacts.
- Utilizes system and scheduling techniques, practices and criteria to develop, maintain, analyze, and evaluate best approaches; anticipates changes and recommends solutions.
- Develops detailed logic, system interfaces such as (TOA, NURS, NX-9, etc) and external personnel requirements; consults with Field Supervisors, Work Management Coordinators and company Managers, as required.
- Interface with work internal and external departments such as, project management, line management, work management and contract personnel, as required.
- Applies project and work management techniques, practices and criteria using Primavera Scheduling Tool to develop schedules.
- Analyzes proposed project schedule versus actual completed tasks; participates in self-assessments and prompt adequate resolution of identified issues.
Working hours: 40 Hrs
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: (Experience, Technical Skills):
- Technical Experience: The candidate should be proficient in project management, schedule analysis and the use of PC-based schedule software, specifically Primavera Project Planner for Windows, and with other LAN-based project scheduling tools; must have the ability to develop spreadsheets, databases and demonstrate the capability to transfer data between various applications and platforms.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.