Chadds Ford, PA - Our growing client in Chester County, a top place to work, is seeking candidates to support their Patient Services Department. This candidate will have experience in Customer Service, preferably in the Healthcare. Responsibilities will included answering inbound calls to assist patients with insurance inquires, information updates, verification, eligibility. Must have excellent communication skills and be customer service focused. Must be comfortable working a rotating shift, including departmental rotating weekend hours. Depending on education level and industry experience, the pay rate for this position is $14-$17/hour.
- High Volume Inbound Calls
- Interacting with customers via phone and email
- Collect patient information for registration
- Correct/Update patient files, enter procedure codes and charges
- Verify insurance and validate eligibility
- Contribute to a positive and productive work environment
Office Hours are 8am-8pm, therefore 40 hour work week schedule will reflect during these hours
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 years of Customer Service experience, Healthcare industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills, written/verbal
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.