- Ensure the successful implementation, adoption and ongoing use of the Clients Analytic Mart.
- Conduct research and collect data sufficient to understand stakeholder needs
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Lead small to medium size project work streams, provide change management advocacy and leadership
- Prepare and distribute weekly progress reports, assist in training plan development and creation of training material content
Working hours: Shift Mon-Fri
- BS or BA in marketing, technology, or related discipline
- Communication (technical writing, formal and informal presentations, etc.)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is a plus
Shift Required: First Shift- -Mon-Fri
Pay Rate: $38.00
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.