Our client, a well-known pediatric practice servicing multiple areas in Montgomery County is seeking a full-time Medical Receptionist to join their team. This practice has amazing benefits in the permanent capacity and provides many perks to employees, such as catered meals and company outings. They are currently seeking someone to assist multiple locations, working 40 hours a week with varying shifts.
This receptionist is responsible for the following:
- Greeting patients and answering incoming calls
- Assessing patient needs in person and over the phone
- Insurance verification/updating EMR records for new patients
- Assisting with patient and medical representative appointment scheduling
- Responsible for keeping flow of patients moving in a fast-paced environment and keeping front desk area tidy
Working hours: 7am-7pm--alternating shifts
What makes you a perfect fit for this amazing opportunity?
- Having 2 plus years experience as a medical receptionist
- Working knowledge of EMR, if eClinicalWorks, an added bonus
- Tech savvy, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment (assisting roughly 100 patients/day)
- Self-starter, team-player, outgoing and a real "people person"
- Ability to work some weekends and early/later shifts, as needed
If this sounds like you, please apply to this position, then forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration, along with a brief description why you are the best candidate for this opportunity!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.