State of the art IT company in the Hartford area is looking for an innovative Executive Assistant. This is a direct hire opportunity for a company that truly values their employees and offers great benefits. Salary depends on experience, so please submit your salary requirement when emailing your resume over! Please review the details below to see if this could be your next new employer! After reading, if you are interested, please send your resume AND a cover letter explaining why you would be a great match for this role, directly to Crystal.Petroski@randstadusa.com for immediate consideration!
What we are looking for:
We currently have an open position for an Executive Assistant reporting directly to the Director of Operations. Responsibilities include:
- Schedule, confirm, and communicate the President's, Vice President's, and Account Manager's appointments
- Review President's emails and voicemails to prioritize their work
- Perform misc. reporting and tasks to assist President
- Setting up meetings (meeting agendas, setup meeting rooms, etc)
- Working directly with recruiters to schedule interviews and follow ups
- Answer phones
- Greet clients and visitors
- Book travel for the Exec Team and other misc travel
- Plan, coordinate, and organize frequent employee fun events and client events
- Coordinate with Exec Team and execute on misc. tasks
- Coordinate new employee onboarding checklists and tasks on check list
- Build out quarterly 360 reviews for the staff
- Overall administration around the office, including:
o Running errands for the company or Exec Team (including bank runs, groceries, lunches, etc)
o Ordering and maintaining office supplies, building supplies, office apparel, etc (while staying in budget)
o Receiving goods delivered, logging into our system, organizing shipping room, and communicate appropriately
o Keeping the office tidy and presentable
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
What we offer:
--Tax deferred retirement plan with company match
--Career Development and Coaching
--Fun work environment!
Salary depends on experience, so please submit your salary requirement when emailing your resume over! If you are interested, please send your resume AND a cover letter explaining why you would be a great match for this role, directly to Crystal.Petroski@randstadusa.com for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.