The eCommerce Marketing Specialist will (1) support ecommerce and digital programs such as the launch and implementation of new Client Sales Tools, (2) assist with the tracking sales tools KPIs (3) drive sales tools adoption amongst internal sales team and customers and (4) assist in UAT and support process definition and execution.
The ideal candidate is customer focused, with digital marketing or ecommerce experience. The candidate will need to collaborate across multiple teams and departments, in a team-oriented, highly communicative, and collaborative approach.
- Develop a working knowledge of the ecommerce system and serve as a primary subject matter expert (SME) for the eCommerce Sales Tools
- Coordinate with technology partners and customer service partners to collect feedback and resolve customer issues
- Work with other marketing team members to ensure communication and execution to articulate key product value proposition and marketing messages
- Assist in developing product training such as user guides and how to videos.
- Collaborate with customers to find positive customer stories and turn those into compelling content pieces.
- Stay abreast of current product messaging and upcoming product enhancements
- Evaluates key performance indicators (KPI) of e-commerce business channels to monitor trends, performance, and identify any areas of opportunity
- Assistance with data updates and maintenance of existing eCommerce tools
- Develops and maintains weekly and monthly dashboards.
- Uses Google Analytics tools to analyze and report on customer behavior.
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data.
Working hours: M-F 8-5
Bachelor's Degree preferred with at least 3+ years in an eCommerce marketing role preferably in a B2B environment.
--Good communication and soft skills along with good interpersonal and team skills are very essential
--Prior experience working in a marketing and/or technology environment
--Excellent people skills with the ability to interact well with cross-functional teams
--Knowledge of Hybris CMS, Salesforce, Google Analytics, SAP is a plus
--Adhering to deadlines, meeting targets at all costs and going that extra mile to fulfill company requirements is a much celebrated trait for this profile
--Special assignments as required
--Ability to work in an open environment and produce results while working in a team setting
--Ability to think strategically and synthesize information
--Strong written communication abilities
--Critical thinking a must
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.