Our client, a well established and growing healthcare firm, in the Ft Washington, PA area is seeking an experience Accounts Receivable Specialist for a Direct Hire opportunity. Candidates for this position will have experience in A/R in a fast paced healthcare setting. The hours for this position will be Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm with flex. The compensation for this position will range, depending on experience, between $17-20/Hour + benefits and required overtime. Please read below for additional details.
- Comply with regulatory billing regulations and policies.
- Assist with ICD-10 and CPT Coding
- Follow up with payers, patients, and other appropriate parties to collect payments and due balances.
- Identify and report payer issues with regards to rejection trends, denials, and changes in payment.
- Follow up and complete tasks on pending accounts and settlements.
- Make outbound calls to verify patient and insurance information.
- Communicate effectively to appropriate parties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- High School Diploma required.
- 2+ years experience working in Accounts Receivable in a healthcare setting.
- Experience with insurance companies is a plus.
- Must have effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have experience working with confidential information.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced team oriented environment.
Qualifications and 'call to action':
If you are interested in qualified for this position please apply directly to this post and/or email an updated WORD copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.