Randstad is assisting in seeking a highly motivated, independent, Senior Financial Analyst with a positive attitude to join its Operations Finance team. This position will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager, and is responsible for assisting in development of forecasts, review of actual and in preparation of operational performance reporting. This individual must have the ability to learn quickly and handle flexibility with priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop forecasts, monitor actual and provide in-depth analysis on variances to forecasts for Cost of Goods Sold
- Provide effective and timely financial information, thoughtful business insights/analytics and business performance summary to ensure Operations Leaders are effectively managing to Operational goals
- Implement process improvements to streamline forecast activities and to ensure accuracy of standards
- Perform ROI analyses in support of capital spending as well as other investment proposals for executive management review
- Lead implementation of systems enhancements and costing methodologies for improved decision-making
- Assist in compliance with internal controls
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
At least 5 years experience as a Senior Financial Analyst in a manufacturing industry.
Strong background in cost accounting and manufacturing related finance.
Oracle and Hyperion software experience.
Qualifications and 'call to action':
- Must have experience within finance operations, Financial Planning & Analysis, Profit & Loss, modeling, and cost accounting.
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years of industrial manufacturing experience
- Strong background in cost accounting and manufacturing related finance
- ERP experience a plus (preferably Oracle), transitioning to Hyperion current
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.