Looking for candidates who are seeking an opportunity as a receptionist. Receptionist would be responsible for running the front desk and being the first point of contact for all vendors, applicants, and customers via phone or in-person. May also be responsible for general office clerk and clerical duties as needed by the employer.
- Greet all vendors, customers, applicants, etc via phone or at the front desk
- Handle multi-line phone system
- Knowledge of employees calendars
- Distribution of mail and messages to employees
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook for e-mail and calendar
- Excellent verbal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Qualifications and 'call to action':
- 0-2 years experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
If you are interested and qualified for the position listed above, please apply or send your most recent resume to Jessica Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.