OVERNIGHT SENIOR TECH SUPPORT. 10-PM TO 8 AM SHIFT MONDAY THRU FRIDAY.
THIS IS INBOUND TECHNICAL HELP CALLS ONLY, NO OUTBOUND SALES CALLS AT ALL. A THREE WEEK PAID TRAINING PERIOD TO LEARN THE JOB AND THE TECHNICAL SKILLS NEEDED IS PROVIDED BY THIS COMPANY!! THIS IS A PERMANENT, DIRECT-HIRE POSITION WITH MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION BENEFITS AND 401K PROFIT SHARING.
Very stable, secure and growing technical security company is looking for a Senior Level employee with experience troubleshooting technical related issues, networking knowledge or prior Tech Support /Remote Desktop experience working with customer resolution. We provide technical customer service and troubleshooting guidance to our retail stores that have our secure cash management systems in their locations. There is no travel or hands-on repair knowledge needed in this position. However, the senior-level employees will be able to dispatch our technical ground crew when the situation requires that kind of support services.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS MULTI-STATE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS AND DRUG SCREENING....NO FELONIES. Our company is a high-level cash management security company and our employees must be free and clear on all background checks to be able to be considered for the position.
Seeking the following:
- Learned or self-taught knowledge of computer hardware, printers, scanners, computer network set-up
- Gather customer information and determine solutions by evaluating and analyzing customers' questions and complaints.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate opportunities to improve products and systems.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Providing customer support and technical issue resolution via email, phone and chat for escalated technical issues.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues using remote assistance online tools.
- Escalate issues/incidents, as appropriate, within prescribed guidelines and collaborate with other technical support associates to drive issues/incidents to resolution
Working hours: 10 PM - 8 AM
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN THE SENIOR-LEVEL CANDIDATE.....
- Ability to direct and guide both the entry-level support team and the outside customers through technical difficulties calmly and confidently
- Experience using remote desktop technologies to troubleshoot issues remotely
- Experience running diagnostic programs to resolve problems
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end- users
-Experience troubleshooting windows based applications including Outlook, MS Office, Internet browsers, etc. is needed.
-A+ certification is a plus
Qualifications and 'call to action':
Computer or Network Troubleshooting understanding would be a major PLUS. Anyone who has A+ Certification would do very well in this position but it not necessary to have. We really need reliable people who arrive on-time to work and bring a high level of work ethics to our team. Attitude is everything with us and we are a very cohesive and cooperative group that collaborates and helps each other. We want to keep that spirit and balance!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.