An Administrative Specialist is needed for a large energy company in Charlotte, NC. This Administrative Specialist will provide support to management and their team.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail.
- Maintains files and calendars.
- Coordinate business travel, coordinating meeting arrangements, and tracking expense
- General project assistance as needed
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Qualifications and 'call to action':
5+ years experience providing administrative support
High school diploma / GED
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.