HRIS Analyst II
The HRIS Analyst II position is primarily responsible for the design, configuration, support and maintenance of the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) including but not limited to SAP ( HCM /Payroll, OM, PA) Success factors ( PM/GM, Compensation, Succession), iCIMS etc.
Essential Functions & Duties/Responsibilities
- Under general supervision, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of application systems and industry requirements.
- Interacts with customers/users to gather requirements for enhancements, issues etc. Performs root-cause analysis and brainstorms resolution options and communicates the same effectively across various teams including customers.
- Applies HCM functional knowledge to the design, customization and configuration of the SAP HCM/Payroll, OM, PA and Success factors modules (Performance /Goal Management, Compensation and Succession planning) considering system capacity and limitations.
- Modifies, maintains, and updates complex ERP configuration. Troubleshoots basic problems and recommends appropriate actions.
- Analyzes business and user needs. Performs business analysis of systems, including writing functional requirements and developing test Plans.
- Defines, tests, trains, implements, and supports the SAP HCM/Payroll System and would be required to act as leader for small projects.
- Serves as a SME in the HCM area encompassing systems, processes and procedures associated with enterprise applications.
- Educates others in the workflow, business processes, and reporting metrics enabled by SAP HR/Payroll module and Success factors.
- Drives continuous knowledge transfers/cross training's within team members.
- Develops process diagrams, use cases, test plans, and training documentation as needed.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Job Requirements - Education, Experience
- Foundational knowledge on HCM business processes within SAP HCM and Successfactors.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 1 year related experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio , Access etc).
- Team player, Self-Learner and Multitasker who can effectively prioritize and deliver on time.
- Solid organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Qualifications and 'call to action':
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.