Skills, Experience and Qualifications necessary:
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of pressing and fabrication manufacturing process
- Previous experience ideally in quality function of a fast moving manufacturing environment
- Good working knowledge of quality tools and techniques & fully competent in Microsoft IT packages.
- Applicants would ideally have served a recognized Apprenticeship and educated in an Engineering/Manufacturing discipline to ONC/HNC level.
- Ensure that all Shift Operators adhere to the quality elements of the Standard Operating Procedures
- Conduct regular Product and Process audits and feedback information as required.
- Identify any product or process non-conformity and potential improvement ideas.
- Ensure effective communication of Quality data to the manufacturing teams and to facilitate actions to improve.
- Assist in the resolution of Customer & Internal concerns with the Quality Engineers.
- Provide support to Plant Quality Engineers to enable Plant KPI's to be achieved.
- Support team based problem-solving activities using structured techniques.
- The jobholder may be required to visit customer/supplier locations with the Quality Engineer in order to resolve concerns.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is currently recruiting for a High level Quality Technician that will pay around $25.00 per hour. The ideal Quality Technician will have some engineering skills, but does not require a degree in Engineering.
MUST have automotive welding background, Ideally at least 5 to 7 years.
Please apply directly to the posting or send an updated copy of your resume to Danielle.Trice@Randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.