Candidate will be responsible for the Account Receivable for a top notch company in New Albany Indiana. This company encourages growth from within so don't miss out on the opportunity today! This is a permanent placement position. Salary will depend upon experience.
- Ensure that customer accounts do not have outstanding invoices
- Discuss the balance due with the client to ensure payment. Send invoices/ statements
- Answer client questions regarding the past due amounts
- Ensure that clients are receiving invoices in a timely manner weekly
- Responsible for uploading payment transactions
- Review accounts for adjustments
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Basic accounting and collection
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus in Accounting, must have a High School Diploma
- 1 year of office experience, ideally in accounting or credit/ collections
- Proficient in MS Excel
Interested? Apply today at www.randstadusa.com. For questions please contact 502-583-1237.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.