Our client in West Palm Beach is seeking an experience Customer Service Representative, who is computer savvy, and has experience with warehousing & shipping.- This is NOT a warehouse job, so please do not apply if you do not have Customer Service experience.
What we are looking for:
- Update the company database by inputting information from each call, and keeping every customer field current.
- Processing of customer orders, and inform clients about their order/delivery status.
- Coordination of shipments/deliveries from factory to point of use.
- Issue quotations for new projects based on information provided from sales department.
- Collaborate with the sales and service team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with key accounts.
- Supporting the sales team with the organization of tradeshows and conventions.
- Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and help increasing them.
Working hours: 3 AM - 8 PM
- Customer Service experience of at least 2 years
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Phone Skills
- MS Office
- Working with CRM (Salesforce)
This is a part time opportunity.
Thursdays: 3pm - 8pm
Saturdays: 12pm - 10pm
Sundays: 12pm - 6pm
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.