Candidate will be responsible for cash application for a top notch company in New Albany, Indiana. This company encourages growth from within so don't miss out on the opportunity today! This is a permanent placement position. Salary will depend upon experience.
- Ensure that payments are posted from credit cards, ACH, wire transfers and lockbox
- Match remittance
- Handle research requests for cash applications and answer client questions
- Ensure that adjustments and work order requests are completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for monthly cash receipts report
- Run appropriate cash application reports
- Will be responsible for cash application portion of month end closing
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Data entry skills
- Basic accounting
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus in Accounting, must have a High School Diploma
- 1 year of accounting experience
Interested? Apply today at www.randstadusa.com. For questions please contact 502-583-1237.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.