Our client is seeking an Accounting Professional to assist in our Birmingham office!
- Under direct supervision performs a variety of routine accounting activities such as reconciliations, posting entries to general ledgers, and accounts payable/receivables.
- Ensures general ledger is keyed daily
- Ensures DDA tickets are run by a specific time daily
- Processes miscellaneous check requests.
- Performs accounts payable function.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Minimum Education: Degree in accounting preferred
-- Minimum Experience: 2+ years job specific experience.
-- Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:- analytical skills - Good attention to detail - Basic skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
Qualifed candidates should apply to this posting for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.