Are you looking for a position to work with a well established company in Springfield, IL with competitive pay? We are looking for several candidates to start work!
Responsible for preparing loan documents for review.- Functions include: preparing loan documents; securing proper signatures; entering loan information into system; verifying funding; closing paid off notes; maintaining tickler and status files on loans.: 6+ months experience with meeting deadlines and attention to detail or quality.
- Candidates will be responsible for handling 24 loans/day (mortgage loans)
- Responsible for pulling final loan docs and reviewing for accuracy
- Employees are graded and measured on each loan on quality, typos, etc
- There will be ZERO phone handling or talking to customers; most employees have their headphones in all day while working- very quiet environment
- Very monotonous work, seeking candidates with STRONG attention to detail
- 2 weeks of classroom training, and then 1-2 weeks working on fake loans to get familiar with the process
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Required skills and qualifications:
*Extremely efficient, organized, and resourceful
*Able to function in a fast-paced environment
*Excellent interpersonal and decision making skills
*Exceptional written communication
*Strong attention to detail
*Data entry skills
APPLY TODAY at www.randstadstaffing.com OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.