A well known, locally based food product company is looking for a marketing and sales planning associate!
If you have product marketing experience, including creating professional PowerPoint presentations and tradeshow experience, then please apply!
This position will be responsible for tradeshow meeting management, sales and marketing communications and distribution, coordinating annual sales plan rollouts, managing product samples for events for distribution to vendors, interacting with vendors, buiding PowerPoint presentations and providing general support for marketing and sales teams.
Marketing and Sales Planning Associate
Pay starts at $25 for hour
M-F, 8 (Potentially 7AM)- 5 or 6PM depending on workload
Occasional Travel and Occasional weekends during Tradeshow season
- Sales Team Web Portal Support
- Sales and Marketing Communications Creation and Distribution
- Sales Plans Rollout and Distribution
- Sample Distribution
- Customer Documentation
- PowerPoint Presentation Support
- New Customer Setup
- Marketing and Special Project Support
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Creative Ability with Layouts, Sample Kits and Presentations
- Familiarity with Computer Systems and Applications such as MS Office Suite
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- 4-Year college degree in a related major preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.