A leading client located in Vernon Hills, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temp-to-hire, Junior Production Artist position.
This individual will be assisting in the production of unique products around major end-user markets, themes or uses. Our client is a creative organization that maintains a tradition of product quality and outstanding customer service in the promotional products industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect, organize, and maintain image filed for output and delivery based on production specifications
- Develop virtual proofs to product layouts, imprints, and plates for the clients
- Assist with additional special projects as needed
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Major in Graphic Design highly desired
- At least 1 year of Production Artist experience required
- Must have prior knowledge of InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator CS6
-$14 per hour
-Temp-to-hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Family owned company that has an in house graphic department, printing, and assembly departments to make quality products.
- This organization has developed a line of over 600 successful ideas with more to come!
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.