Reviews a high volume of transactions daily to ensure stores data is received and reconciles appropriately. Researches and corrects errors, variances and exceptions. Also, communicates with store staff, operators and Field Consultants to resolve reporting problems or out-of-balance conditions. Will provides guidance to the field in processing corrections to errors. Assist Team Leader in monitoring tolerance levels to ensure their appropriateness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews a high volume of detail Credit Card data on a daily basis to ensure information from the stores is received and reconciles the stores' details to various other credit card settlement received.
- Reviews exceptions to determine the root cause of the exception and to determine solutions to resolve the issue.
- Any exceptions that are defined as errors should be corrected or discussed with their immediate supervisor to determine proper action especially when material/significant issues are identified.
- Timely review and accurate assessments are essential.
- This position requires highly developed analytical skills and to resolve complex reconciliation situations on a routine basis.
- Maintains knowledge of the reconciliation process with a high degree of understanding.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Attention to detail
Highly organized with the ability to multitask
Knowledge of general accounting principles
??? Education: 4 Yr. Degree
??? Experience: 3 to 4 years of accounting clerical experience with high volume of reconciliation duties
??? Position requires reading and understanding materials such as accounting policies and procedures
??? Ability to use software and systems reference manuals
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.