Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity with room for growth? If you are an experienced property and casualty underwriter looking to join one of the most prestigious and reputable Insurance firms this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role you will primarily be responsible for for the planned profitability, growth and retention of our Jewelers Block, and Inland Marine Floaters (Coin, Stamp).
Obtain and maintain information for underwriting and marketing of member accounts:
- Produce new business and renew existing portfolio in accordance with plan.
- Achieve loss ratio plan by determining acceptability of risk based on underwriting guidelines and sound judgment.
- Work within established work-flows to meet service goals
- Establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with producers, clients, and any other external distribution channels.
- Utilize effective sales and negotiation skills to obtain and retain accounts on the most profitable terms.
- Make use of current technology to process and manage book of business.
- Evaluate existing coverage and make recommendations as needed
- Process change requests, which includes:
- Inputting and maintenance of requests in EPIC and Access
- Issuance of endorsement binders
- Generate invoice endorsements
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Education and/or Experience:
- College Graduate
- Property & Casualty license
- 3 - 5 years of program and/or carrier underwriting experience
If you are ready to join an exciting team driven environment please apply directly!
Offering a competitive salary, and benefits package (Health, Dental. 401K).
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.