Do you have multi-state and union, payroll experience? We want you!
If you are interested in a Payroll Specialist for a Construction company in the Farmingdale area please apply with your resume as a word document or call Diana at 631-427-1096.
Gathers and inputs employee data needed for processing payroll, doing so within prescribed timelines and with accuracy, quality, and efficiency, and performing various payroll-related tasks.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Enters payroll information in a timely and accurate manner; ensures the integrity of payroll data
- Inputs new hires, changes, and terminations; confirms required documentation/approvals have been received
- Balances and reconciles payroll records; analyzes reports to identify errors and resolves and adjusts discrepancies
- Researches and resolves routine payroll questions and issues from managers and staff
- Complies with payroll company standards and practices
- Maintains a consistent information flow between payroll, HR, and other departments as needed
- Posts payroll expenses to the general ledger
- Generates regular and ad-hoc payroll reports
General/Other Responsibilities and Duties - Maintains payroll files and records and performs payroll-related clerical tasks
- Coordinates distribution of annual W-2 forms
-3+ years of experience processing multi-state payroll, salaried/nonsalaried, weekly/biweekly
-Experience processing union payroll is a must
-Canadian payroll experience is a plus
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.