We are looking for a dynamic HRIS Analyst to join our global HR team in Newark. In this role, you will be responsible for the system maintenance, day-to-day support and improvement of HRIS systems. You will maintain the system structure to ensure data integrity for HR systems. You'll document system processes and procedures and assist in the training of end-users across the organization.
Would you like to join a creative and dynamic organization? Are you passionate about HRIS and have a desire to learn and grow? Please see below for how you can contribute to the success of our organization.
- Responsible for the HRIS data transactions in the Workday queue.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Write, maintain and support reports or queries as needed to support HRIS projects utilizing appropriate system report writing tools
- Develops training materials and assists in the training of department and field staff on HRIS access and utilization
8 AM - 6 PM
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues.
- Ability to identify, drive, and/or participate in implementing process improvement activities.
- Proficient with navigation of various online tools and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and apply technical documentation Structured and systemic thinker.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Systems.
- Minimum 2 years working knowledge SaaS or hosted HR systems (Workday preferred), Reporting tools, HR processes and policies.
- Knowledge of relevant country, federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and PII regulations.
- Intermediate Excel Skills required; Advanced helpful.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.