Our client in Rocklin is currently looking for a buyer.-They are a large packing material distribution company!- They are looking for an individual with great attention to detail, who continually strives to progress in the workplace.- You will need to have experience in purchasing, for this position.
List of the main duties with percentage of time assigned to each
- 25%--- Analyze current Inventory and usage then make decisions for additional procurement as needed
- 20% Maintain master data elements includes updating forecast volumes
- 25% Create Purchase orders based on inventory needs and individual requests
- 15% Serve as liaison between suppliers and the internal business
- 15% Respond to questions from the business around quality, delivery, freight, etc.
Summary of the major responsibilities of this role
- Analyze and maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Maintain master data elements (Lead time, Supplier, MOQ, Price, etc)?? for items under their buyer code
- Evaluate Purchase Requisitions for completeness and validity
- Covert Purchase Requisitions to Purchase orders
- Create Purchase orders based on inventory needs and individual requests
- Confirm freight condition needed and document appropriately
- Serve as liaison between suppliers and the internal business
- Understand the requirements for new items and the right time for obsoleting of old items
- Complete understanding of qualified suppliers by Item
- Ability to problem solve at a high level
- Create plans for product transitions
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve process
- Responsible to analyze and make decisions on purchase order generation up to $15,000???
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Must have SAP experience
- Bachelor's degree prefered
- 3-5 years of experience
Please send in an application if you have related experience and I will happily follow up with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.