We currently have an opportunity with a Fortune 100 insurance company located in Baton Rouge, LA. This is a rapidly growing industry and the urgently need an experienced Claims Processor (Customer Service Representative) to help the business continue to grow! This is an opportunity for a 12 month contract to hire with a great company!
Positions in this family support claim processing functions including investigations, negotiating settlements, payments, research regarding eligibility, etc.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise or general claims support to teams in reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims. Authorizes the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review. Conducts data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
1. Applies knowledge/skills to activities that often vary from day to day.
2. Demonstrates a moderate level of knowledge and skills in own function.
3. Requires little assistance with standard and non-standard requests.
4. Solves routine problems on own.
5. Works with supervisor to solve more complex problems.
6. Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines.
7. Works with others as part of a team.
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High school education or equivalent experience.
2. Claims Experience preferred.
Shift Start/End Time: 8:00am-4:30pm CST once training is over the schedule is flexible the candidate can start anytime between 6am-9am and work a full 8 hour shift.
Dress Code: Business Casual
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.