Treasury/ Banking Associate based out of our Rockland, Massachusetts. The Treasury/Banking Associate will be responsible for managing daily tasks associated with the 3rd party bank relationships for our internal customers.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete reporting requirements to global treasury team including monthly liquidity actuals for North American entities, Quarterly Balance Confirmations, and Cash inflow and outflow advice.
- Bank administration for North American accounts including access rights, tokens, passwords, and required portal maintenance.
- Manage and initiate daily federal wires in multiple banking portals.
- Provide general ledger coding and deposit all non-AR related checks.
- Participation in bank implementation project.
- Maintain bank profiles by coordinating account closings, openings, and updates to authorized signatories.
- Critically review customer credit worthiness on high volume customers.
- Support and advise accounts receivable team on inquiries and functions.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 years experience in accounting/finance/treasury
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft systems, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to reconcile accounts.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Ability to solve problems quickly.
- Financial statement analysis experience.
- Treasury/ Banking experience.
- Ability to work on projects and with teams.
EDUCATION & LANGUAGES
- Effective written and oral business communication.
- High school degree required.
- Bachelors Degree in a business related discipline or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.