A company in Mesa,AZ is looking for hard working and dedicated Medical Billers to join their growing team. This position is a long term temporary opportunity, working hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
The salary is $16.00 an hour
- Submitting medical claims to insurance companies and payers such as Medicare and Medicaid
- Timely submission of technical or professional medical claims to insurance companies
- Balance and reconcile batch control totals with source documents or computer listings in order to locate errors, encode correct amounts, or prepare correction records
- Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information
- Prepare, review, and transmit claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing Knowledge of insurance guidelines, including HMO/PPO, Medicare, and state Medicaid
- Follow up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle time frame.
- Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
2 - 4 years' experience in Medical Billing
Knowledge of HMO/PPO, Medicare, Medicaid, and other payer requirements and systems
Knowledge of medical terminology likely to be encountered in medical claims
Effective communicator with solid customer service skills
Comfortable working in a team environment
High school diploma
Preferred Associate's Degree, in Business Administration, Accounting, or Health Care Administration
Please join us on Thursday's between 11:00 am - 2:00 pm for our weekly Open House. Come prepared with your resume and to be Hired!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.