Randstad is seeking the ideal candidate to work a contract to hire position with a well-known healthcare company in your area. Please see the details below and apply with your resume.
Please note that after training you will be assigned a shift. Until then all candidates must be flexible for all shifts.
Training (5-7 weeks): 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday-Friday
Shift Start/End Time:
Monday - Friday
1. Processors will need to compare system to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) systems in order to reconcile and process data
2. Processors will need to use process instructions in order to send correspondence electronically to members or CMS for notification of enrollment and/or disenrollment into our insurance plans
3. When necessary, the processor will make updates to the members account using process instructions
4. Quality is key in our department as we strive for 100% accuracy. Processors will need to use training experience, process instructions, mentor assistance, and logical reasoning in order to determine if work items were processed correctly prior to completing the item
5. It is expectation that our processors follow directions off of written documents 100% of the time and meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards set forth by management
6. Often times, processors will be asked to move from work type to work type to support inventory influx during peak season
7. Time off will be extremely limited during peak season. Typically, our employees do have Holidays off (Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year??s Day).
8. Business required overtime may be necessary and issued with little notice during both weekdays and weekends
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 AM
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Microsoft office skill set & Intermediate PC skills
2. Attention to detail
3. Independent, online learning skills
The Ideal candidate must have:
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Data entry skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.