Our client, a large retirement benefits company in St. Petersburg, is looking for an experienced Retirement Benefits Specialist
- Help design and implement benefit, savings and pension programs for clients.
- All client conversations will be held over the phone.
- Must enjoy providing superb customer service and up selling products.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to sell products
$40-$45K a year plus a $1K bonus per month for the first 6 months. Full benefits and uncapped commission.
- MUST have an active Series 6,7, 63, 65, or 66 license.
- Please send resumes to email@example.com with subject line "Retirement Plan Specialist"
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.