Are you looking for an entry-level administrative support position? Are you interested in working in the travel industry?
We are hiring an administrative assistant to support the reservation department of a cruise-only agency that provides clients a consultative style approach to selecting the perfect cruise.
The client offers a professional work environment with a generous benefits package, career stability, and growth opportunities. We seek to attract and retain the highest quality employees, and thereby best serve our client base.
As a Reservations Administration Support, you will be an integral part of the Reservations Administration team working with our Sales Consultants and our partners. You will have a direct impact on the client experience.
As a Reservations Administration Support, you will:
- Quality control review customer invoices and communications to ensure accuracy after submission by the Sales Consultants
- Review invoices for compliance with the terms and conditions for both the Company and our travel suppliers
- Detect and correct errors in client reservations and invoices
- Enter changes submitted by sales consultants into reservation system for invoicing
- Communicate with the sales team on more complex customer transactions
- Compute charges and track payments in the reservation system
- Speak with customers over the phone
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Provide administration and support for large group transactions
- Assist with other administrative functions, such as payment processing
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
The required minimum qualifications include.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to perform detail based transactions
- Attention to detail
- Solid Computational skills
- Sense of urgency
- Critical thinking skills and ability to anticipate needs
- General computer competency required
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm and able to type without looking at key board
- Prior experience computing and processing monetary transactions
- Experience performing reconciliations
- Familiarity with processing credit card transactions
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com
- College degree preferred
All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, generous paid time off, a 401k plan, and reduced cost travel perks.
Please apply to the posting first and email me directly at Nicholas.Dixon@randstadusa.com for immediate consideration
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.